Ruger Red Label Engraved 12 Gauge

Tex Hunts

This gun is brand new only had it out twice. Shot less than 20 times. No scratches or any marks. Great gun, just looking to get a rifle. Paid 1400 for it new, would like to get 1200, but will bargain. Pheasant engraving on it is nice. Great for hunting or sporting clays, comes with four chokes.************SOLD**************

Last edited:
This gun is brand new only had it out twice. Shot less than 20 times. No scratches or any marks. Great gun, just looking to get a rifle. Paid 1400 for it new, would like to get 1200, but will bargain. Pheasant engraving on it is nice. Great for hunting or sporting clays, comes with four chokes.

Don't know much about the Red Label. Is this a double barrel? And how long are the barrels? What chokes are the four tubes? Thank you.

Its an over and under, 28 inch barrels, skeet, modified, improved cylinder, and full chokes. Its a great shotgun, i really like it but i want a AR-15. I can go a little lower on the price, i just got on this site or i would show you a picture. Just google image ruger red label engraved and one will show up. Its in perfect condition. No scratches guarenteed. You can call me at 8066811269 if you'd like to talk about it. Thanks...Dee

thanks

Its an over and under, 28 inch barrels, skeet, modified, improved cylinder, and full chokes. Its a great shotgun, i really like it but i want a AR-15. I can go a little lower on the price, i just got on this site or i would show you a picture. Just google image ruger red label engraved and one will show up. Its in perfect condition. No scratches guarenteed. You can call me at 8066811269 if you'd like to talk about it. Thanks...Dee

Thanks for the info. It looks to be a fine gun.

Hey guys...you know me; yep, bought it. It is a nice gun and a nice price and it was only 30 miles away...:D

Unfortunately, the promotion $ doesn't start until June...:p

Back