Ruger broken again

Some of you need to get out and spend some time training your pup, or shooting some sporting clays...or something. I took your challenge, and did some "Googling" on Google Chrome this morning.

Google phrase "Ruger Red label problems" returned 20,700 results

Google phrase "Remington 870 problems" returned 237,000 results

Google phrase "Winchester model 94 problems" returned 1,050,000 results

I guess you Ruger guys have no sense of humor:D:cheers: By the way, you might find how many Hundreds of thousands of Winchester 94's are out there, for over a hundred years, and how many thousands of 870 's and compare those numbers to the scanty amount of Ruger over-unders? If you have one and like it, no problem with me, I had a couple of the great British makes, absolutely unreliable in the field, like British cars, Breath taking, to view, but unreliable. I had a spare gun or a spare car handy. Well I quess these groups are after me now! I'm off to the birddog column to offend your favorite breed!:rolleyes:

Some of you need to get out and spend some time training your pup, or shooting some sporting clays...or something. I took your challenge, and did some "Googling" on Google Chrome this morning.

Google phrase "Ruger Red label problems" returned 20,700 results

Google phrase "Remington 870 problems" returned 237,000 results

Google phrase "Winchester model 94 problems" returned 1,050,000 results

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like comparing the Yugo to the Ford F150 and Dodge Caravan.

They sold less then a 1000 Ruger red Label's the last year.

Back