Roast Pheasant and Pheasant Fajitas

If you can't cook and you have so little respect for the animals you kill that you make fun of the endeavor and those who make the effort and know how to utilize what they shoot why don't you just shoot sporting clays? This sort of attitude is what justifiably makes anti hunting groups nuts and will result in hunting's demise.

lol really? i never cook i eat out every night breaqkfast, lunch dinner

It's funny but I cooked up a bunch tonight to take to work tomorrow. Pheasant fajitas for the women at work tomorrow. They can't get enough of them. Two trips to SD, three trips to Kansas, a couple of preserve hunts with the dog and I think I had about 50 to eat this year. I hate seeing them go to waste. I cooked up six tonight and I have about a dozen left. I enjoy cooking them. Now I'm no Goldeneye, but most people enjoy them. My kids love them, but my wife doesn't want anything to do with them.

It's funny but I cooked up a bunch tonight to take to work tomorrow. Pheasant fajitas for the women at work tomorrow. They can't get enough of them. Two trips to SD, three trips to Kansas, a couple of preserve hunts with the dog and I think I had about 50 to eat this year. I hate seeing them go to waste. I cooked up six tonight and I have about a dozen left. I enjoy cooking them. Now I'm no Goldeneye, but most people enjoy them. My kids love them, but my wife doesn't want anything to do with them.

Pheasant is the ONLY wild game my wife will eat. I also hunt rabbits and canada geese but she won't eat them. I used to hunt whitetail deer but she won't eat that either!

Back