Released birds on public land.

We run into mentally challenged wild birds occasionally. On opener my dog got one up while hunting a long ways from my buddies when we split up. It was really stupid from the get go and I couldn't shoot it because it was too close to my dog. It flew directly to my buddies and provided an easy shot. We called it the suicide bird.
Might of been a Dutch monkey.

Hell yes Nebraska sell's the 450,000 birds EVERY year!!!
Maybe Nebraska does but South Dakota does NOT! Any birds purchased by South Dakotans are bought by individuals and game preserves.

It honestly just sounds like a group of late hatch birds, a bachelor flock. The hens have probably split off and are on their own, they usually mature a little quicker than roosters. Usually during dove season around here we kick up small groups of just young roosters, or they fly into the dove fields in the morning together in a line. I dont know ive ever seen a hen in a flock like that.

It honestly just sounds like a group of late hatch birds, a bachelor flock. The hens have probably split off and are on their own, they usually mature a little quicker than roosters. Usually during dove season around here we kick up small groups of just young roosters, or they fly into the dove fields in the morning together in a line. I dont know ive ever seen a hen in a flock like that.
The thing is,the fish and game released 100 pen raised birds at this place 3 weeks ago.

Back