Rain,Rain,Rain

No Kidding. Been raining here for 6 hours again. Finally reached the guy whose land held my Duck Blind. He got some stuff out and some older classic vehicles that did not run. He said he is done with the river and does not plan to rebuild. In a few days he said he would return and try and salvage a few tools.

No Kidding. Been raining here for 6 hours again. Finally reached the guy whose land held my Duck Blind. He got some stuff out and some older classic vehicles that did not run. He said he is done with the river and does not plan to rebuild. In a few days he said he would return and try and salvage a few tools.

Sorry to hear that Chad :( what about duck hunting there in the future? Will you still be able too?

Sorry to hear that Chad :( what about duck hunting there in the future? Will you still be able too?

If the water ever goes down and I get a volunteer to find all the holes and tree's !!! I finally got out there today and man what a mess. Must be 600 tires in the field to the West and a riding lawn mower. I gave him a little over a hundred bucks out of my pocket that I didn't have. But, just seeing that devastation was over the top for me. I am going out Sat with some friends to help get started with clean-up. I will just cook up lunch and whatever else since I can't lift yet. Might go around cutting Barb wire that is every where. I will keep you all posted.

If the water ever goes down and I get a volunteer to find all the holes and tree's !!! I finally got out there today and man what a mess. Must be 600 tires in the field to the West and a riding lawn mower. I gave him a little over a hundred bucks out of my pocket that I didn't have. But, just seeing that devastation was over the top for me. I am going out Sat with some friends to help get started with clean-up. I will just cook up lunch and whatever else since I can't lift yet. Might go around cutting Barb wire that is every where. I will keep you all posted.

Sorry to here that, wish I could help. I lost a house in 93. Flooding is a rough go. Seems to take forever and it leaves such a mess. The only good thing for me is after the flood was over, my first wife left me. So I guess there is a silver lining in all tragedy:D.

Me and 2 buddies went out to help do what we could. I just cut barbed wire off off of posts and cooked a big lunch. Lots of work left as it looked like we didn't make a dent. Took a few pic's. My friends worked there butts off!

IMG_7189_zps6fcf95e1.jpg
IMG_7199_zpsc23787a6.jpg
IMG_7200_zps462b26a2.jpg
IMG_7195_zps71ac4b39.jpg

Chad,
That is just terrible :( Looks like a Tsunami hit or something :eek:

Prayers y'alls way and especially your way so your back heals quickly :thumbsup:

Greg

Back