Puppy transport

Prairie Drifter

Thought I would throw a what-if out. I have a puppy I'm trying to get to southcentral Kansas from Niagra, North Dakota which is in eastcentral North Dakota west of Grand Forks. She's already over 4 months old and there hasn't been a legal day to ship her. I was supposed to haul the breeder a couple of horses he was buying from down here and pick up the pup then, but the horse thing fell through. With all of the Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Dakota folks on here, I thought I might ask. Plenty of Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas beyond me that some of you folks may be travelling to. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Troy

pd they r pricy but if noone can help u out u can call redwing hound haulers they travel around delivering dogs the only problem is u may have to wait a month for the pup

Dakota, I am hoping to find someone headed to somewhere near or past here anyway for their own reasons. If that's the case, I wouldn't expect to pay what the airlines do, but would expect to compensate them reasonably. I'm sure the breeder would deliver the pup to a starting point if it weren't too far from Niagra. There is a long story with this deal. I traded a pup for this pup. I got his pup to within 30 miles, a friend went to Canada to hunt ducks and took the pup up. I'm just hoping to get this pup before she's have pups herself. But to answer your question, something less than the $240 Delta would charge, dependant on how close the deliverer can get her to me.

Troy,

I understand where you are coming from. The cost to drive the distance would exceed the cost with Delta. It's kind of the wrong time of year as any "snow birds" from North Dakota traveling south are now headed in the opposite direction. Hopefully someone else on this site might have an idea.

Good luck,

George

It's spring break time:) I'd worry about the depedability though. I'd hate to get an email pic of my pup wearing a grass skirt fading behind on some beach in Mexico.

It's spring break time:) I'd worry about the depedability though. I'd hate to get an email pic of my pup wearing a grass skirt fading behind on some beach in Mexico.

Or you might have your pup in a drinking group picture with webguy :cheers:

Back