Puppies on the way!

goldenboy

Hey guys I have a few members from the forum that have puppies from my little kennel. I just brought a dog down to Nebraska to be bred last week. We should have puppies on the ground end of January and erady to go the middle of March. My wait list is long, but some people have backed out. I am planning three litters this year because my list gets long and I have three available females to breed this year. If you have ever wanted a field bred Golden Retriever I should have some great ones available in 2022. I have plenty of info on my website but I always like to talk to people about dogs and what they are looking for in a hunting dog/companion. Now I know I have just put a target on my back because I represent a certain breed of dog and the comments of swamp collies, burr magnets, etc will come but I pride myself in producing healthy pups, wired to hunt, and yet able to be a companion on the truck seat with you. Interested? Let's talk.

I think I have my last puppy now. I had forgot how much work they are...but it was not one of Joel's!

Hey guys I have a few members from the forum that have puppies from my little kennel. I just brought a dog down to Nebraska to be bred last week. We should have puppies on the ground end of January and erady to go the middle of March. My wait list is long, but some people have backed out. I am planning three litters this year because my list gets long and I have three available females to breed this year. If you have ever wanted a field bred Golden Retriever I should have some great ones available in 2022. I have plenty of info on my website but I always like to talk to people about dogs and what they are looking for in a hunting dog/companion. Now I know I have just put a target on my back because I represent a certain breed of dog and the comments of swamp collies, burr magnets, etc will come but I pride myself in producing healthy pups, wired to hunt, and yet able to be a companion on the truck seat with you. Interested? Let's talk.

Good for you, I believe we will be right behind you 1st of February.

Back