Prairie Storm in stock-cheap

Labradinger

Buds gun shop online has 16,12, and 20 prairie storm in stock for cheaper than Ive seen it anywhere for maybe 2 years. If you spend 200 bucks, shipping is free. Thought Id pass it along.

12 ga 5 shot 2 3/4 and 20 ga 3 inch 6 shot are 23.50 a box
16 ga is 30 a box.
Local scheels is 30 a box for 12 and 20 and 16 is who knows what: 35-40 maybe?

12 ga 5 shot 2 3/4 and 20 ga 3 inch 6 shot are 23.50 a box
16 ga is 30 a box.
Local scheels is 30 a box for 12 and 20 and 16 is who knows what: 35-40 maybe?
Those are very good prices, but i have never liked prairie storm not sure why.

Those are very good prices, but i have never liked prairie storm not sure why.
I agree. My feeling has always been that the Prairie Storm shells are just a lot of hype. You can buy some premium shells that will perform just as well, and maybe even better, for a lot less money.

Not saying theyre the number one shell, but almost any heavier or fast load thats plated is 22-25 bucks a box now. Agreed they arent worth 30 a box. The birds that Ive shot with PS at longer ranges are dead or at least arent running. Idk if its the pellets, the wad, tthe speed or everything combined. There have been enough to make me a believer.
And theyre available. I havent seen a Fiocchi Golden Pheasant in stock in idk how long now, other than 28 gauge.

"updated with Federal’s FLITECONTROL FLEX wad for use through any upland choke. Filled with a mix of standard and FLITESTOPPER pellets"
Sounds like marketing gimmick to me...similar to Blind Side with their "stacked Hex Shot Technology and the Diamond Cut Wad"

Jeez, West...I owe you another thank you. Been looking around for some 20ga claybusters; hard to find around here.

I was not aware of Reeds at all. They have Top Guns @ $10/box and free shipping on a flat. Can't beat that around here. Rogers isn't that far but they don't have anything close to that deal for trap/skeet loads.

Jeez, West...I owe you another thank you. Been looking around for some 20ga claybusters; hard to find around here.

I was not aware of Reeds at all. They have Top Guns @ $10/box and free shipping on a flat. Can't beat that around here. Rogers isn't that far but they don't have anything close to that deal for trap/skeet loads.
If you call Reeds sometimes they give you a better price. They also have shells and guns that are not listed on their web page or gunbroker. In the last 6 months or so they took their guns off their website and put them all on gunbroker. Personally I liked it when you could order direct from their webpage. I have bought 4 guns from them in the past and all transactions went smooth. The last was a Browning Maxus II Wicked Wing 12 Gauge. Also have bought several cases of ammo.

Back