Poly Choke Pattern

I hunted with an old man when I was a kid that had a poly choke A5. He was a shooting machine with it.
I still have a mossberg 500 20 gauge with a poly choke that I grew up with. I like being able to adjust a little or a lot depending on loads for a good pattern.
I have modified several choke tubes with a brake hone to get a desired pattern but a poly choke you can fine tune. Just my opinion.

I hunted with an old man when I was a kid that had a poly choke A5. He was a shooting machine with it.
I still have a mossberg 500 20 gauge with a poly choke that I grew up with. I like being able to adjust a little or a lot depending on loads for a good pattern.
I have modified several choke tubes with a brake hone to get a desired pattern but a poly choke you can fine tune. Just my opinion.
Those thing suck.Dont buy one.That's 1950s technology.

All in the eyes of the beholder. Me, I think anything with a plastic stock or camo on an upland gun is butt ugly.

And don’t get me started on those shotguns with the colored receivers, unless it’s a Double Auto, then that’s cool.

I have a model 12 with a polychoke, it works fine. I like the looks also.

Back