Political Threads

Dakotazeb

I am so thankful that this site has a "No Politics Policy". I have been frequenting a gun dog forum that does not ban political threads and as of late there have been numerous threads started regarding politics. It turns out the same individuals continue to get into there liberal vs. conservative arguments. It just gets tiring after while and really serves no purpose. No one is going to change the other person's mind or opinion. I know I could just ignore those threads that appear to be politically motivated and I've tried. Seemed easier to just delete the forum from my favorites and not go there anymore.

Thanks UPH for keeping the politics out of a really great forum! :thumbsup:

The lack of political threads was a big factor in my joining here. I have several forums that I frequent that are overrun with them, and-while I have strong beliefs too-my hobbies are where I go to escape things like that.

I like it here.

Yeah. It's far more enjoyable to see discussions about different hunting gear.:)

I don't know why people think that's fun or useful. I tried the doublegun forum for awhile. I can't understand why they put up with politics over there. Somebody would ask a question about a French black powder SxS and three posts in their would be a page long rant against some member for being liberal.

Thanks to everyone on here for keeping this place about bird hunting.

The lack of political threads was a big factor in my joining here. I have several forums that I frequent that are overrun with them, and-while I have strong beliefs too-my hobbies are where I go to escape things like that.

I like it here.

Welcome, Fitzwilliam!

Yeah. It's far more enjoyable to see discussions about different hunting gear.:)

I intend to take your advice and do a little howlin' at the moon. Great idea! :cheers:

I intend to take your advice and do a little howlin' at the moon. Great idea! :cheers:

image.jpeg
[/URL][/img]

No arguments here because everybody's voting for Trump! :D

The more iam around and listen to politicians the more I love my dogs. Also enjoy this forum and keep up good work!!!!

The more iam around and listen to politicians the more I love my dogs. Also enjoy this forum and keep up good work!!!!

Dogs wisely remain apolitical which makes hunting with them all the better. Hunters should do likewise. ;)

Back