Please help - missing liver and white ticked gsp

Greatly appreciate all your prayers and positive thoughts, very happy to tell everyone Ranger is back with us. We found him while taping posters one last time near where I lost him yesterday. I was yelling for him and he heard me a half mile away and started howling. Drove up to where we heard the howling and he ran from the brush happy to see us.

Tremendous news!!

Best way to deal with a dog run wild is #1 get a collar online with your dogs name and your cell phone number. Then hit every farm house in the area. Your dog will turn up at one of those places. Do some shopping and delivery from Costco or Sams for Ms Farmer in return for their help. You never know what kind of friends you may make.

Best way to deal with a dog run wild is #1 get a collar online with your dogs name and your cell phone number. Then hit every farm house in the area. Your dog will turn up at one of those places. Do some shopping and delivery from Costco or Sams for Ms Farmer in return for their help. You never know what kind of friends you may make.

I would recommend not putting the dog's name on the collar and instead put your name, address and phone number. They claim it is easier for someone finding your dog and keeping him/her if they know the dog's name. Just some food for thought.

good deal........checking in with farm houses and rural postman are good ideas. you can usually find out who the postman is in town, by asking around, he is out on the roads daily, the one most likely to see a roaming dog.
leave your phone number with them and other businesses in town.

Last edited:
Thank you for all the responses. We spent a few hours yesterday blanketing the area with flyers and did the same in Yuma. We also visited the ranches within a 10 mile radius but many weren't home or didn't answer the door. People in Yuma were very receptive to helping out and spreading the word. I learned a few things during this trying time that I'll share once I sit down at the computer.

Back