Picking up empties

My kids are 19 and 22 and they're still bringing home viruses and sharing with the old man. Having a time not coughing up a lung just sitting here, hate to be kneeling in tall grass in grazing position doing the same:) Might sneak out later or maybe tomorrow it'll be easier to exchange oxygen. Wish you were here, you might strong arm me to go anyway!

My kids are 19 and 22 and they're still bringing home viruses and sharing with the old man. Having a time not coughing up a lung just sitting here, hate to be kneeling in tall grass in grazing position doing the same:) Might sneak out later or maybe tomorrow it'll be easier to exchange oxygen. Wish you were here, you might strong arm me to go anyway!

Drifterman,

I probably could strong arm you. Time is of the essence. Season is ending soon. Hey heal up take more Vit. C (at least 1000 mg.) and hit the fields in a couple of days.

Gman

Thanks, Grouseman! It's in the plan. Got a meeting Tuesday and Wednesday it may snow. Good way to finnish the season with new snow.

Back