Jags
seattle
lions
Ravens
SD
GB
eagles
niners28-17
I pick after church every week. I didn't even look at your picks. OH OH I told a lie:D Good luck guys:)

After the noon games driggs and I have 6 wins, coot 4. Down to the wire. Since coot and I have all the same picks from here on out, it looks like I will have a 1 game lead going into week 17.

Last edited:
You watch, someone's going to come out of the blue to win this season. Seeing as Carp, Coot and myself sucked this week.

Nah, bleu sucked too. He was 8 back of me going into this week and he posted a 7. Looks like with the pitt win you have 8 wins this week. That puts you 3 back of me, and 2 back of coot. Last week is up for grabs.

Nice going on point totals JSD:10sign: Going down to the wire guys:thumbsup: I didn't have to call one personal foul this year:mad: With age comes wisdom:) Can't say that about Viking fans:D

Week 17

1.) Carolina

2.) Bengals

3.) Houston

4.)Colts

5.) Miami

6.) Vikings

7.) Washington

8.) Steelers

9.) Bears

10.) Denver

11.) Patriots

12.) Saints

13.) Cards

14.) Bolts

15.) Seahawks

16.) Eagles 28-23

Last edited:
I'm going to win with these hot picks:thumbsup:
Carolina
GB
bengals
eagles 34-17
tenn
colts
pitt
miami
minn
ne
no
giants
cards
sd
seattle
denver
Good luck everyone:cheers: I got a prize to a groove hunting store if you want it:10sign::10sign::10sign: signs might mean something guys.

Carolina
Baltimore
Tennessee
Indianapolis
Ny jets
Detroit
Ny giants
Pittsburgh
Chicago
Denver
New England
New Orleans
Arizona
Kansas City
Seattle
Philadelphia 21-14

bengals w
panthers w
titans w
dolpins L
patriots w
broncos w
saints w
seahawks w
steelers w
vikings w
colts w
giants w
packers w
chargers w
cards L
eagles w

Last edited:
OMG!!! Carp picked against his Chiefs!!! Must want to win this thing out right!!!:cheers:

I think he should get the win or loss, but if it comes down to a tie break he would of course not win. So who is the winner? If you guy's tied and Dallas wins it will be a Co Championship! I can believe I lost to Carp, just not Coot who picks games by their mascots!!! Send me a p.m. ( Who ever wins) with your address, so I can send off the winners prize!!!:cheers:

I think he should get the win or loss, but if it comes down to a tie break he would of course not win. So who is the winner? If you guy's tied and Dallas wins it will be a Co Championship! I can believe I lost to Carp, just not Coot who picks games by their mascots!!! Send me a p.m. ( Who ever wins) with your address, so I can send off the winners prize!!!:cheers:

There is no way I lose with no points. We both have philly and the same amount of wins this week. I still have a 1 game lead on the year. Sorry coot you lose. Send me my underwear, just make sure it isn't the pair your wearing:D

There is no way I lose with no points. We both have philly and the same amount of wins this week. I still have a 1 game lead on the year. Sorry coot you lose. Send me my underwear, just make sure it isn't the pair your wearing:D

Lol thats to dang funny.Lol:10sign:

alright I slept in my undies last nite and had gas something fierce:eek: So I'm declaring a winner:thumbsup: Carp by 1 stupid point:10sign: NICE GOING CARP. PM an address to recieve them awesome undies or the awesome gift card. I'll let you decide:D
I would like to thank all for playing:10sign: I had fun with it guys and hope you want to play next year:)

The final totals have been tallied. It has been fun picking with you guy's:thumbsup: Look forward to next year. As alway's outhouse to penthouse:

Blackcloud 145 as much as it pains me, it is apparent who got the brains in this family.

Bleu 154 Love ya Bleu, but maybe you need to practice with women's basketball this off-season. I don't think you are ready to play with the big boy's yet:D

rooster 155 couple good weeks pulled you out of basement, but not much of a threat

Choco 159 Had early lead but gave it up quicker than a chubby girl in the back of a 72 galaxie

Driggs 159 fought hard but came up short. An admirable try.

coot 166 have to say I was surprised by your stamina. Pretty good showing overall. Somebody has to come in second ( we were just shocked it would be you)

carp 167 Carp wins! Carp wins! Carp wins!. I would trade it all for a couple hrs of bird hunting. But at least I can hold the belt for a year:thumbsup:

Back