Pheasant

Goosemaster

My dog found a pheasant that had a injured wing.I got him away from my dog and released him over a chain link fence.I wonder if some punk shot him with a pellet gun. Pisses me off!!

My dog found a pheasant that had a injured wing.I got him away from my dog and released him over a chain link fence.I wonder if some punk shot him with a pellet gun. Pisses me off!!
I see these roosters a lot of days on my walk.Its strange.Ill bet some hick shot him with a 22.

I think a wild cat may have had a go at him.He has a damaged wing and can't fly. His brother was with him as always.Now a coyote or eagle will undoubtedly kill him.Ive seen him around since he was very small.Sad news.

I think a wild cat may have had a go at him.
This is why I pick off every single feral cat I see when I'm bird hunting.

I saw 3 of them while I was deer hunting but unfortunately I didn't see them when I was pheasant hunting. I was tempted to shoot them with my deer rifle, but I decided to pass on that.

Coyotes actively hunt feral cats. I leave the yotes. They are doing the work of removing stray and feral cats.

This is why I pick off every single feral cat I see when I'm bird hunting.

I saw 3 of them while I was deer hunting but unfortunately I didn't see them when I was pheasant hunting. I was tempted to shoot them with my deer rifle, but I decided to pass on that.

Coyotes actively hunt feral cats. I leave the yotes. They are doing the work of removing stray and feral cats.
There is this long haired cat,that has perfect camo.If I was to guess, I would pick him.Also there is this hick driving an obnoxious pick up, that has been hanging around. If he did it, karma will get him.

Oh shhheeeeeeittt!! I am now more pissed off than i've ever been!! GM, why do you do this to us??

Million reasons a pheasant may have an injury. Could have hit a car, been hit by a raptor, shot while hunting, flew into a wall, wire or whatever.

Back