Pheasant cackle ringtones

birdshooter

Thought I'd pass along this nifty Pheasant sound app for your phone's ringtone. I've come across several of these apps before but this one seems to be the best.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev230101.app214417&hl=en

10 different sounds to choose from. Download the app, install> open the app and choose between 1 and 10 different sounds. Long press on your selection then set as ringtone, notification etc... your done.

My personal favorite of course is #2 followed by #9

Enjoy !

Last edited:
I may have told this story before on this site but it's been a few years. I had downloaded one of those pheasant ringtones on my phone I think from the app you have. One spring day I was working in a field of CRP getting it ready for a NSTRA trial. I was pulling out some barbed wire fencing and it was a very windy day. All of a sudden I heard a rooster cackle from what sounded like not too far away but I couldn't pin point the location. It sounded like it was to my right, but when I turned it sounded like it was from another direction. I figured the wind was blowing the sound around. It was quiet for a bit and then it started to cackle again. I had my dogs in the vehicle and was tempted to let them out to find that darn rooster, but I didn't and continued to work on the fence. Finally it dawned on me that I had my phone in my back pocket and that someone had been trying to call me. That's how realistic the sound was.

I think I remember you telling that story before.

I had a similar instance with a buddy of mine who has the same app. We had just left the vehicles and starting into the cover when his phone rings and we both stop and look only to discover it was his phone.

Concerning this app, I had the earlier version and they have since updated the sounds and they are better than before. First time I played the #2 both dogs came running into the room looking around as to say "Where's it at boss". :D

Back