Perfect

smizell

The weather has been perfect for running dogs and keeping them in shape. Hear are a couple of pics from the weekend. Anyone else been out with their dogs?

null-1766.jpg

null-626.jpg

mutts

what a bunch of mutts, one has it right, got his tongue stuck out at ya. serves ya right for picking on them

cheers

I am getting my guys out. Ran them tonight after work.
It was cool enough that they got a pretty good run in.

Feb13_626.jpg

April13_651.jpg

Had my two pups out a few times just for runs. One of them got quite the run in. Over the hill, to the south and GONE! Had to chase him down in the truck before he left the county and got into the city!

That boy can run!

The other one is L-A-Z-Y. He's gonna let the other two find the birds then take credit for it...... But, would rather have that then have to run them down in a truck.

Steve, not to green where your at yet is it? LOL!!!!!

Ha Ha!! Yes the ticks are out in full force!!! I've been spraying myself down with vinegar/water and Off before every venture.

I need to get a couple new pics, That was the last one where the boys found a wild covey. Its green and full of tics here now :D
lol. Steve you'll have a picture of the dogs in your obituary.....survived by Ace, Indy and the rest of the family.:coolpics:

ticks

Ha Ha!! Yes the ticks are out in full force!!! I've been spraying myself down with vinegar/water and Off before every venture.

never have heard about the vinegar/water method but science will tell you that off does not work on ticks at either repelling them or killing them and isn't the best thing in the world for you either.

cheers

The weather has been perfect for running dogs and keeping them in shape. Hear are a couple of pics from the weekend. Anyone else been out with their dogs?

null-1766.jpg

null-626.jpg

Reminded me of little Rascals!!!! Cool pic's!!!!:cheers:

never have heard about the vinegar/water method but science will tell you that off does not work on ticks at either repelling them or killing them and isn't the best thing in the world for you either.

cheers

Off has always seemed to do a decent job at keeping ticks off to me.

When I had horses we sprayed them with a mixture of vinegar and water to repell flies and it worked pretty good. That, and I sprinkled garlic powder on their grain each night.

Figured if it repelled flies on horses why not ticks on me? Haven't had any so far.........

Back