Payers Sent

BleuBijou

Sad news coming out of Moore, Ok. F 4-5 damage, many homes and schools lost! Sorry for my spelling.

Last edited:
Very sad news for Oklahomans again today. My wife & I are still trying to contact some of our family members in and around Moore.

Prayer sent for all in Moore, and other Twister hit location.

Okie, I hope all is well with you and yours.

We had very nice short phone call tonight that all family members have been located as of today 8PM. Many issues with cell phones due to the significant damage in Moore and Shawnee, OK. The wounds will heal over time, The house can be rebuilt, and life will go on with Family Friends and Prayers.

This last tornado that hit west of Oklahoma City is now the widest tornado to hit the U.S ever. They said it went from a mile wide to 2.6 miles wide in under a minute, also making a abrupt turn north. This is what trapped so many, including numerous experienced storm chasers...killing 3. One being found near a half mile away from the others who were in the same vehicle. Dow(Doppler on wheels) recorded 296 MPH winds, upgrading it to F5 status.

The real bad news, there's still plenty of storm season left. Mother nature could still have plenty more to throw at Oklahoma....besides the rest of the plains and upper midwest. I'm not looking forward to our severe weather season arriving. I always breath a sye of relief when September arrives. Knowing that that severe weather season is pretty much gone. We are use to snow storms, they don't kill you as long as you stay off the roads and keep the fire stoked.

Back