Packers/Minn

Time for Minniscrotums Superbowl:D Can they bet the Pack Yes they can:eek: Packs defense is allittle shakey:( Offense Wow Rodgers starting to look like Montana/Manning A professional:thumbsup:
Since me and my band of merrymen are heading to the dumpster dome. I"m thinking of stuff I will see in Longhornsheep country. So here it goes. William sisters handing out streriods to kids at the 50 yard line. Mcgrill trying to set the record for most big macs eaten before a game. POnder the wonder trying to throw a accurate pass of 20+ yards. AP try to get the coaches attention so he could call a running play for him. Allen playing 11 on one since he's the only one that shows up every week. Coach looking like he's at a funeral. Viking wishing they had the Packer great back. I'll be in my 4 jersey just so we all can remember the good old days:cheers:
NO LABMAN ALLOWED HERE:p

Good for you COOT.

Tell me the truth now.

I'll be in rough country with either sex elk and either sex/species deer, [rifle] while you will watch the Pack clobber the lowly Vikes. Everyone knows the results:rolleyes:

Would you trade places with me?:eek::cheers:

Have fun Coot, it's a Iowa thing, People from MN are at least smart enough to be out hunting instead. I will be behind the dogs. Enjoy:thumbsup::D:cheers:;) Coarse if you change your mind, you might get 2 bucks for your tickets yet.

Yup COOT: have a blast.
Sure I wish I could trade what I'm doing for your great adventure.
DANG!! Why did I apply for this once in a life time thing:eek::confused::confused:

COOT you have the PACK, I only have A major outdoor adventure.

POOR ME.;)

It's a 3.15 start. That means I have time to duck hunt in the morning:thumbsup:
Happy hunting MNMT. I want some :coolpics: of the elk and deer you get. I'm jealous you have alot better adventure. I'm happy finished harvest and I'm going to do alot of bow,duck,and trapping this year:thumbsup: Pheasant going to be bad seen 2 all fall seen 3 coyotes. Whats wrong with that picture?
FCS not sure you remember postting them pictures and ideas for trapping the furry beast really going to help me this year:thumbsup: Enjoy hunting sunday:) Think they"ll let browndog in the dome:D

Hey Coot! thanks for the :thumbsup:

Look out on your fantasy football team. Your in trouble this week.:) I ditched McNabb, got Ponder as my QB.:eek::eek:

Time for Minniscrotums Superbowl:D Can they bet the Pack Yes they can:eek: Packs defense is allittle shakey:( Offense Wow Rodgers starting to look like Montana/Manning A professional:thumbsup:
Since me and my band of merrymen are heading to the dumpster dome. I"m thinking of stuff I will see in Longhornsheep country. So here it goes. William sisters handing out streriods to kids at the 50 yard line. Mcgrill trying to set the record for most big macs eaten before a game. POnder the wonder trying to throw a accurate pass of 20+ yards. AP try to get the coaches attention so he could call a running play for him. Allen playing 11 on one since he's the only one that shows up every week. Coach looking like he's at a funeral. Viking wishing they had the Packer great back. I'll be in my 4 jersey just so we all can remember the good old days:cheers:
NO LABMAN ALLOWED HERE:p

obviously you did not get Labmans note to grow up.You know you are just asking for it by calling him out like this. I have given up on " suck for Luck" the Vikings are just making it too tuff. Man they made Chicago look like the Packers. Man that had to sting. Packers 35-10

this game has me worried. who knows what ponder can do. commen sense says
hawk and matthews should eat him alive. on the other hand minnesota is due for a major upset. its the nfl anything can happen. one thing is for sure the coot will probably make an a$$ out of himself some how

He proved against the Bears defensive rush that he can maneuver and run if need be. What ever happens with Ponder on Sunday, there won't be any high expectations. He needs reps and it's just a shame that he couldn't have started weeks ago.

With that said, he just may surprise us because he is eager to show what he can do. :thumbsup:

Ponder didn't look bad sunday. Very hard to catch and tricky in handing the ball off never knew who was going to get it. Arm didn't look the strongest if he gets over the nerves early it could be a good game thats all I want:thumbsup:
Looks like the happy Viking fans are responding here:thumbsup: You better stop picking on Iowa or I'll send Blackcloud after you guys. Blackclouds going to be the first person to ever get a cavaty search at the dome:eek::D

Ponder didn't look bad sunday. Very hard to catch and tricky in handing the ball off never knew who was going to get it. Arm didn't look the strongest if he gets over the nerves early it could be a good game thats all I want:thumbsup:
Looks like the happy Viking fans are responding here:thumbsup: You better stop picking on Iowa or I'll send Blackcloud after you guys. Blackclouds going to be the first person to ever get a cavaty search at the dome:eek::D

You mean a cavity search??? Blackcloud be careful with your "Cavaty", when entering the dome.:eek: Just kinding Coot.:D

now that's funy stuf:)

Alright guys I"m not the greatest speller in the world:eek: Some reason my computer doesn't like that spelling correction thing:mad:Time for my when I was in first grade story. WE had a spelling test and the nun wanted me to spell heart. Well I got it wrong I spelled fart:eek::D Boy did she get mad. I got slapped and my ear pulled bleed all over the spelling test. Me and nuns never did see eye to eye not for sure why:).
Now what could I tell dome police to get them to haul Blackcloud away?

behave yourself!!!!!!!!!!! i still remember the time we went to canada. border patrol asked if we had any alcohol tobacco or firearms. i said no. then you ask if that includes the uzi under the seat.. what a dumba$$ labman is right about you. i will have nightmares tonight remembering all the crap you pulled on me.

There was this rookie QB, drafted by the expansion Minnesota Vikings in about 1960. Became known as "Sir Frances Tarkington"
First started game as a rookie BEAT the mighty NFL champion Bears. Still one of the biggest upsets in
NFL history.:)

I'm certainly hoping the best for the kid. I worry a little because our offensive line being banged up and missing some starters, however even when they were all healthy, they still left something to be desired.

Ponder is a smart kid and I think he showed that he can handle a little pressure (Bears game) and make something out of nothing if he needs to. Were going up against the champs and maybe... just maybe, we can keep it close....:cheers:

that was Good game :thumbsup:, Vikings look like they MIGHT have a good future quarterback this time. AP ran All over Capers Defence so my hats off to the Vikings for giving the Packer a good game I thought Greenbay was going to run all over them.

GO Packers

So coot and blackcloud,

What was the game like??? I could not get the game hear. Dang rabbit ears.:D

Back