Packers/Minn

great game. ponder looked good. couldnt believe his first pass was almost a touchdown. if the vikes give ponder some time i think they will have a long term quaterback they can be proud of. capt coot even behaved himself. he was too tired from yesterdays fiasco on the farm to get too wild today.

So coot and blackcloud,

What was the game like??? I could not get the game hear. Dang rabbit ears.:D

Ponder most definatley sparked some juice into the team. Jarred Allen had 2 sacks and they did put some heat on Rodgers in the first half. Adrian Peterson was a horse and ran for 175 yards. Ponder exceeded everyone's expectations against the champs. He had a rough 3rd quarter and threw a couple low line drives that Woodson undercut for interceptions, but all in all he moved the offense well and when they needed a 3rd down conversion he was much improved over McNabb. His numbers really aren't indicative of his play and just from a watching standpoint it you'd think they were better. Vikes are normally strong against the run, but when the Pack needed some ground yards to keep the clock and chains moving they had no answer for Starks.

Aaron Rodgers.... what can I say, the man is just on fire right now. :eek: 24-30 for 300 plus yards and 3 TD. He just rarely misses his mark. This guy is special...

There you have it.

Yes Ponder did OK, now if he just left those picks in the bag they may have actualy upset the mighty Pack. But that is always the case with a young QB. But all in all a pretty dam good go. It was nice to see him hit recievers in stride unlike McDam can no longer do. Might as well play him out for the year to get as much game time as possible for next years go. Add some Dback and reciever help and they could be a competitive team again. But they need to start getting some young linemen drafted too. It will be a key year for them to hit the draft right. If they do that, and can score a couple good free agents or trades it could be more fun for them next season.

Wow what a butt kicking them Vikings got:thumbsup: Vikings hold true on their wanting to be the worst role models in the NFL:thumbsup: Ponders not bad and AP WOW:thumbsup: I did have to duke it out with a couple vikings fans. These two made Labman look like a P%$$@:eek: Yes they were mean trash talkers. Good thing their grandpa and grandma were there:thumbsup: All the thumb pointing down and up when teams did good. Little monsters even stuck their tongues out at me. I did want to put the guys viking buggle horn where the sun don't shine.

Butt Kicking?????? what were you watching? Hell AP was using them as bowling pins all day, and strikes. If not for a couple rookie mistakes that team would have been handed the loss. Now the bears was a but kicking.

Back