Opening Day Excitement

That looks like the chicken fried steak version of the Ol 96er from the movie The Great Outdoors.....

We are headed to Tipton and will hit the stag party Friday night. Hearing good thing and head out to my aunts around Glasco on Thursday to help her get the house ready for winter.

We are headed to Tipton and will hit the stag party Friday night. Hearing good thing and head out to my aunts around Glasco on Thursday to help her get the house ready for winter.
We will be just a little north of you. If you are in the area of the south side of the lake give me a holler and stop by and have a beverage by the fire. We are headed out wednesday or thursday to set up camp.

Chris

Cy's is defiantly the place to go for Chicken Fried Steak. Living in Sedgwick it is about the only place to eat besides the pizza place.

Probably stay home - I've missed opening weekend for a few years now - mostly on purpose - I hate the competition on all the WIHA's where I like to go. I'll let the once a year people have their weekend then I enjoy the rest of the year.

This year I'll be in Vegas M-F the week after for a conference and attending with a buddy of mine to investigate greener business opportunities. Wondering what the week will hold - hopefully an entrepreneurial opportunity will spring up. Not sure if I'll go hunting the 2nd weekend either. May just wait until Thanksgiving depending on the weather.

I will be in Vegas the 12-15th. Sunday the 13th. Ill be at Cesar's palace, in the sports book at 11am, betting on horses! Great times.

I will be in Vegas the 12-15th. Sunday the 13th. Ill be at Cesar's palace, in the sports book at 11am, betting on horses! Great times.

Looks like our time will overlap for a day - I think I'll be solo on Monday as my plane arrives around 3pm and my buddy wont be there until 10 or 11 - he has a room at Hardrock which we'll be sharing and the conference is at the Rio Tues - Fri.

Will have to meet up for a drink the 14th if you're not occupied. :cheers:

Looks like our time will overlap for a day - I think I'll be solo on Monday as my plane arrives around 3pm and my buddy wont be there until 10 or 11 - he has a room at Hardrock which we'll be sharing and the conference is at the Rio Tues - Fri.

Will have to meet up for a drink the 14th if you're not occupied. :cheers:

That sounds like a plan. We are staying at the Flamingo. Shoot me a text when you get a break. We are there for pleasure, not business. Helps me skip the deer gun opener here in Missouri too!

went on another scouting trip yesterday, after a few doors have some good quality private land to hunt. these next 5 days are going to be a hurdle.

I have so much going on I may not get at it until December. The weather still sucks.

Amazing how quick some places dried up at least around Wichita - I'd figure the further west you go the more extreme the amount of drying so to speak.

We got a little shower overnight and an earthquake which I'm surprised I didnt feel - was one of the bigger ones - but I was dozing on the couch lights out at the time - must have been why.

Back