Onida area lodging

ddeslau

A small group of us will be hunting near Onida the second week of November and are in need of hotel/lodging for 1 or 2 nights. The first couple of days we will be hunting near Miller before moving on to Onida so if there is anything between Miller and Onida you would recommend I'd appreciate those suggestions as well. I did find the Wheatland Inn in Onida but can't find any pictures or reviews. Has anyone stayed there or know of it? Is there any other lodging close to Onida or are we better off staying in Pierre and driving back and forth?

Any restaurant recommendations, breakfast and or supper, in or near Onida?

Thanks,
Doug

The Wheatland Inn looks fairly modern. Google - Onieda and you'll find several listings to click. One of them has a photo of the Inn with 360 degree pan of the town.

Happy trails!

Bob's in Gettysburg has great steaks for supper. Spring creek lodge north of Pierre has wonderful food as well. Not sure what direction out of Onida your hunting is going to take you but both these places serve great food.

david0311

Bob's in Gettysburg has great steaks for supper. Spring creek lodge north of Pierre has wonderful food as well. Not sure what direction out of Onida your hunting is going to take you but both these places serve great food.

I've stayed at Bob's well as in the motel--grat food and rooms with a view:)

a little north of pierre is the outpost lodge,you can pull them up on their web site, I have stayed in one of their cabins for several years now with my hunting buddies. The restaurant has great food. I will be there starting the Thursday before the opener until the following Thursday. Les and Marilyn, the owners are great people.

Back