Occuaptions

HVAC and Electrical work at the local hospital and on the hunting side if my boys are not playing some sport then we are out in the field in some capacity chasing something with fur or feathers or shooting skeet.

I would have lots of time to hunt and fish if it wasn't for my nephew. All I get done is pulling him out of the mud:mad: He also kills all the ducks and pheasants on my property:mad: Just a warning to all you people out there NEVER put extra formula in the baby bottle:eek:

if you ask the coot and benelliboy i dont work. i have been a gas and electric serviceman for a midwest power company for 25 years. hey coot the extra formula just made our nephew tall and skinny. if he ever fills out he MIGHT be able to draw a bow. then he will shot all the deer on your farm if he doesnt get stuck driving to it. hey benelliboy finally remember your password, havent seen you on here for awhile.

Federal Law Enforcement, going on 9 years in the LE field. I do Traffic, DUI Enforcement and an Accident Investigations is my dept.

I didnt have time to hunt last year due to shifts. this year im still on the night shift, 7PM-7AM, however come May, I will be back on Day shifts, 7AM-7PM

I try to go hunting when I get time. However I do get 2 weeks of vacation time, and honestly, my line of work and my status now, i get called out alot, even during my vacation.

Plant engineer in a food manufacturing facility. Don't be one of these when you grow up if you like hunting. Too many hours at the plant are required for a guy to get enough hunting and fishing in each season. I'm glad I live in a country that offers me the power of choice. I'll exercise that power after I've built some equity and acquired some assets and stocks, then I'll make an investment in a 1/4 section of W KS CRP and put a house on it. I'll take an hourly position as a mechanic or electrician and I'll be able to hunt again!!!

I rub fat chicks feet! But at least she let's me go hunting when I want!!!:thumbsup:

I'm thinking about becoming just a professional student. I also work at Verizon.

Are you the guy on the commercial that walks around and says can you hear me now:D
Blackcloud I would get even more work and hunting done if you would stop calling me all day long:p Whats up with the power rate increase:mad: Price of donuts gone up:eek:Or has productivity of the workers dropped because the company lets you guys take a noon nap like in preschool:D

Wish I had that Verizon job:cheers: I know LOTS!! of places without phone service:eek: That's where I would be.
I hunt mostly in MT& WY and ND. About 8-10 weeks on at least 6 trips.
I'm retired business now operating a cattle ranch. Fall is a good time to get away. Crops are in, calving is in the Spring, cattle are content on pasture. Latter the bunks are filled with hay for a week 10 days and I'm gone.:)

I use to work as a Locomotive Electrician for a contractor in East St. Louis, now for the past 7 years I stayed home with our 2 boy's 7 and 4 1/2.

I would have lots of time to hunt and fish if it wasn't for my nephew. All I get done is pulling him out of the mud:mad: He also kills all the ducks and pheasants on my property:mad: Just a warning to all you people out there NEVER put extra formula in the baby bottle:eek:
I wouldn't get stuck all the time if you didn't buy all them fun toys:D

I have a very good job, I work at being Retired for the past 20 years. It feels good and I really enjoy doing it too.................Bob

Last edited:
Back