NW or North Central KS. lodge recommendations sought.

Thunderstick

Greetings: its been awhile since I've visited the site. I'm trying to get my ducks lined up to make a trip to NW or north central Kansas this fall to hunt birds. Ideally I'd like to find a place that uses pointing dogs ( I'd love to find a place that uses French Britannys - as I'm thinking of my next bird dog being from that breed) and would guide me on hunts with no more than 2 - 3 shooters. Any recommendations, thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

thunderstik i don't use french britts but i do have britts and you should pm me with your information and we can go from there i can give you references also

Greetings: its been awhile since I've visited the site. I'm trying to get my ducks lined up to make a trip to NW or north central Kansas this fall to hunt birds. Ideally I'd like to find a place that uses pointing dogs ( I'd love to find a place that uses French Britannys - as I'm thinking of my next bird dog being from that breed) and would guide me on hunts with no more than 2 - 3 shooters. Any recommendations, thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Don't know about their dog breeds but Kansas Creek Gamebirds (website) is a good reserve hunt outfit.

I should have said I'm looking for a wild bird hunt only. Thanks for the responses so far. I know there's a lot of places out there on the web, so I'm hoping that personal recommendations from forum members can steer me towards a good place. Thanks for your help.

Thunderstick

I hunted with GCB last year. I am planning on ging back this year. I could not have asked for nicer people and superb hunting.

Jeff

Back