Numbers of states

So far Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa and Missouri some of them pheasant mostly waterfowl. I am hoping this year I can get out to Kansas for a five day phesant hunt :thumbsup:

MN, ND,SD,MI,Iowa and canada
WaterFowl and pheasant hunting. I did get a Parie Dog with the car in WY last year if that counts?
Not as funny as a cat to Canada.

Hunted
MN, SD

I have fished MN, WI, IA, SD, MT and IL

The states I hunted in: Montana, hunted Elk with a guide, $50 per day, back in the 60's, hunted Mule deer and Antelope in Wyoming on a ranch, it was $50 per animal stayed as long as I wanted too.. BC for elk it was around $70 per day, back in the 60's.. the last 6 years hunted SD ... and have hunted here in Wi every year since 1952.. have a good day lab man

I have bird hunted South Dakota (pheasant only), Nebraska (pheasant & quail), Idaho (pheasant, california quail, chukars, huns duck, geese), Washington (same as Id), Oregon, Alaska (sea ducks), Wyoming (mostly sage grouse) and several places in Canada (various waterfowl).

Ohio everything it has to offer mostly waterfowl and deer, michigan birds, Iowa birds, SD birds and 1 skunk that I wanton WASTED it

Back