'nother newbie

ole_270

Site was pointed out by my son, cheesy, who used to frequent the pheasant country site. I'm a life long Kansan from the wrong end of the state, should of moved west to pheasant country long ago. We make it out 2-3 times a year, wish it were more, but I've got a few years left till retirement. Doubt I'll ever get tired of seeing a big ol' rooster flushing close by!

Welcome aboard! Good to load up with Kansas folks. Sorry you're caught up in fescue and can't escape. Start taking one piece of furniture every time you come west and one day you'll be moved. Wife won't even notice:) Blame it on wind shear or continental drift!!!

Welcome to UPH, It is nice to have you and your son here. Do you hunter shoot any other Shooting Sports like Trap or SC? Look forward to seeing some of your posts---Bob

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy is as much as the rest of us!

Glad to have you!
Rod:cheers:

"Howdy" Ole 270...now that you are on a upland site, maybe you could be Ole 870 :D

Thanks for the welcome guys. As you can see by my handle, I dabble a bit with the rifles. The wife says more than a bit! I've shot in a couple of small local sporting clays leagues, and some informal skeet, but nothing the last couple years. I grew up with some of the best quail hunting imaginable, but I doubt there is more than a few limits of quail in the entire county now. Man I miss those days.

I'm a rifle fan as well but I use a 280...as you might tell by my previous post, I take no prisoners and seem to be everybodys favorite booger (they all pick on me); I think it's my choice of transportation or something. I'm sure you will see the jousts. Anyway, another big welcome.

Back