Not getting e-mailed responses

BleuBijou

For some reason I am not getting e-mails when there is a response!! I checked my settings and it says instant E-mail, but I receive nothing!!! Thanks, Chad

Same here Bleu. I thought my email was messed up, but I'm still getting my other emails?

It has to be a thread your subscribed to. And has to be set that way in your default. Double check if your setting is correct in the default notification area as well as being added to your subscribed list.

Every thread I suscribe to is not being e-mailed to me. Checked my settings and all are set right??????? Confused????

I'm not getting them now either bleu, something must be broke. We'll have to wait for webguy or one the admins to get on here and fix it............Bob

I changed around our email system guys. Let me fix it here this AM. It's the server settings.

No problem. If it happens again, have a moderator push it to me since these guys have my email address or go to the contact form on UPH here and let me know. What happens is, we change email things around from time to time and the email needs to be sent out with some SMTP settings and need to validate correctly. They were not changed (And correct for that matter), so no email was getting sent out since nothing could validate.... if that makes any sense?! Well anyway, back to my coffee this A.M.

Webguy

Thank you Ryan, I'll have to remember that contact stuff..........Bob

Web guy i'm still not getting E-mail responces. Sorry I don't know how to push it to you, Thank's in advance.:)

Jmac, have you checked your profile setting. The rest of us are getting them something must have got unchecked it your profile. Check it and let me know...........Bob

Bob thanks. Today everthing is working fine with E-mail notices. I had not changed any settings but will check them out.:)

Back