NORTHWOODSOUTLET.COM HAS MUCK BOOTS HALF OFF!!!! ONE STYLE...$69.99...WERE 2X THAT.

MY OTHER PAIRS DON'T...THESE ARE INSULATED A BIT...5MM? I LOVE MY MUCKS FOR ANY UPLAND HUNTING THAT INVOLVES WET CONDITIONS, EVEN JUST DEW ON THE GRASS EARLY IN THE AM....

Have a pair I used to wear archery deer hunting...deer won't bust your path to your stand. Seem to remember them not having much or any, arch support.,...kind of scares me from the Russells too...that and the price! This is a great price those!

& now another outdoor website to buy stuff from🤣🤣hope those boots show up when wife is shopping. Saw Zink slate pot calls on clearance....hmmm

I put orthotics/arch supports in my mucks due to plantar fasciitis...I walk all day in the hill country where I chase sharptails...awesome boots! I use the chore cool version in warm weather...even up to the end of January this year.

Got mine already; fast shipping. They even put a bag of M&M peanut in there with the boots!

Seem pretty comfortable but a bit loose around the heels. I didn't have heavy socks on though, just dress socks. Worst case is they'll be good for working around the acreage even if I don't hunt in them.

Thanks for the tip off, BB!

Chestle—pick up a pair of dr scholl’s inserts...soft, almost gel-like material...should kind of grip your heel almost...just a thought

They make a “massaging gel ultra thin insole”...or something similar that will pick up the slack...Walgreens or Walmart...maybe an extra sock will do the trick

You could even wear a 2nd sock but cut the toe area off halfway or so up the sock, creating some extra bulk around your ankles...

Received mine as well. Had to recheck & found the M&M’s🤣 . Grandkids will enjoy them tomorrow. Without your post Chestle would not have Found them for a year or so
Thanks again BB - great boot at great price!

Great tip!
I bought some this week and delivered yesterday. No M&Ms though.
Amazing price on a great boot. I have a pair of Wetlands for 8 or 9 years and just got some tearing in the sides of them last year.

Just ate my M&Ms Thanks BB for a heads up on a great deal

Back