Northern Colorado PF Super Raffle Now Open

chadsbritt

Hey everyone,

We just opened up our 2015 Super Raffle. We once again added additional prizes, and their will be 15 winners this year! If you can't get excited about the grand prize which includes a Cannon P22 gun safe, a Browning Maxus Hunter 12 gauge semi-auto shotgun, a Browning X-bolt rifle chambered in 300 Win. Mag, and a Henry Goldenboy .22 LR, then something is wrong with you! :p

Tickets are available on our website at http://www.nocopf.com/index.php/banquet/2015-super-raffle/

Please help us continue to do great things. In the last year alone, proceeds from both this raffle and our annual fundraising banquet have allowed us to contribute $5K to support our Eastern Colorado Farmbill biologists, $10K towards the purchases of a no-till drill that is used for habitat in Eastern Colorado, $10K towards the Pheasants Forever Legislative Action Fund, and approximately $10K towards youth and novice hunter outreach programs. The bottom line is we are doing great things, but none of this is possible without your great support.

Thanks for supporting the cause. :thumbsup:

Everyone else will be looking at the 2nd prize since I bought the winning ticket.

Chad, you'll have to buy some of the Denver raffle tickets at the ISE show. See you there.

Tom

I'm pkaUOTE=PairOfLabs;190671]Everyone else will be looking at the 2nd prize since I bought the winning ticket.

Chad, you'll have to buy some of the Denver raffle tickets at the ISE show. See you there.

Tom[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on it!

Back