Northern Colorado PF Banquet - Bearpoint Puppy Available

chadsbritt

Hello all,

It's that time of year; banquet season is upon us! The Northern Colorado chapter will be celebrating our 25th anniversary during our banquet on March 5th in Loveland, CO. It is a special celebration and we will have special guests including PF CEO Howard Vincent. We also have a special life member drive which is only available in conjunction with our banquet. New life members will have the opportunity to win up to two amazing guns!

If you aren't excited yet, maybe the inventory sneak peek will spark your interest. We have a guided bull elk hunt, cow elk hunts, youth elk and deer hunts, a fully guided fishing trip for four on the Grey Reef, and a BEARPOINT KENNEL YELLOW MALE PUPPY!!! :D

Banquet information and registration are available here:

Also, please note their are three other amazing banquets along the Front Range this spring. They are as follows:

Greeley - Cache La Poudre - February 27th

Pikes Peak - Colorado Springs - February 27th A BEARPOINT PUPPY is available at this banquet too.

Metro Denver - March 12th

See you at the banquet! :cheers:

Sold out!! We are sold out due to capacity limitations of the building.

Thank you to all of those whom are supporting us. We are going to blow the roof off of the place!:10sign::10sign::10sign:

PS - We have another puppy! A german shorthair pointer. The sire is out of Valhalla, and the dam has great hunting bloodlines too. Who needs a puppy!

Congrats to you and Brett and all the other Commitee members and volunteers on another sell out Chad...You guy's are doing some fine work..Lots of youth and womens programs and some dandy raffles and hunts... I wish I could bid on the Wheel barrow full of goodies(Liquor)... Great idea if you ask me!! Have a great time!!Thinking I may get another 7 Super raffle tickets to up my odds a bit!!:10sign::cheers:

Congrats to you and Brett and all the other Commitee members and volunteers on another sell out Chad...You guy's are doing some fine work..Lots of youth and womens programs and some dandy raffles and hunts... I wish I could bid on the Wheel barrow full of goodies(Liquor)... Great idea if you ask me!! Have a great time!!Thinking I may get another 7 Super raffle tickets to up my odds a bit!!:10sign::cheers:

Man, I wish you could be there! It is going to be great. We are going to raise a ton of money for youth, habitat and more. Can't wait!

Thanks for the support on the raffle tickets. We're starting to get low, but please feel free to buy as many as you'd like! :D

A picture of the little guy and pedigrees for both parents can now be seen online at http://nocopf.com/2016-banquet-sneak-peak. Make sure you scroll all the way down to the bottom. The sire is out of Valhalla.

He will be 10 weeks old at the banquet. He is current on all shots, has had his tail docked and dew claws removed. Both parents hunt.

Congratulations on selling out the banquet Chad. I'll be seeing you up there.

And for any of you disappointed that you cannot attend the NOCO PF Banquet, the MetroDenver Banquet at the Arapahoe County Fairgrounds on Saturday, March 12, still has plenty of room. You can register on our website www.mdpf.org and also at the door.

In our live auction we have African safaris, Argentina dove hunts, Alaska and Canada fishing trips, and also a Bearpoint lab puppy thanks to the generosity of Dale and Brenda Merritt. We also have a nice assortment of 29 guns and a gun safe offered through a variety of games and raffles.

Hope to see you there.
Tom

Back