Nice gift

quail hound

Last season I took a friend of mine and his uncle out for a day of quail and a day of pheasant hunting here in Central CA. As it turned out I bagged the only birds both days but my guests really enjoyed themselves and my friends wife (who is a photographer) took some really nice pics of the trip. Today my friend stopped by and dropped off this gift for me, a beautiful picture of JP and I printed on wood, a really awesome gesture from him.

Here are a few more pics from our days hunting.

Last edited:
Lessee...

ok,

1. GREAT and thoughtful gift, with a timeless and memorable photo.

2. Wonderful shot of the pup in mid-air--could well be a breed-standard illustration of a field ESS.

3. You get great gifts.

:thumbsup:

Thank you Kis. It really is an awesome gift of a very rare moment of a stationary springer looking for direction.

The one of him in the air is far more telling of what is normal while hunting behind a decent ESS, even an aging one like JP.

Awesome photos and great gift. I always like photos. It's such a great way to keep your memories with you. At any time, you can view your photos and remember your most wonderful moments from your life. At the photo your friends and family will always be with you. I like to give different collages with photos, or even make memorable videos as a gift too. My friends are always happy to receive such gifts. My best friend's birthday was during this quarantine. I made him an album with our shared photos, and sent it to him with a gift basket from this service. jetgiftbaskets.com They always have excellent design of baskets and fast delivery. Take care and bring the joy of your loved ones.

Last edited:
Back