New UPH Logo, Merchandise, Decals and Website On the Way

I'm still waiting for the pink hat with the logo on it real men wear pink and i'm big enough to change everyones mind about giving me shit for it

Will there be a decal that is all orange? My topper is white so those letters would blend in, I'd like to put one on the topper for all my trips. Thanks!

Will there be a decal that is all orange? My topper is white so those letters would blend in, I'd like to put one on the topper for all my trips. Thanks!

That's a Lazer-UPH question. Right now, we have the first run of what you see in a few different sizes. Lazer????

:confused::confused:

For One hundered Billion Dollars i can make one.

I will check with my decal guy and see what he says. :10sign:

I'm going to check with my Webguy and see if he's working on some programming for a meeting on Thursday.... NOPE... He's typing on the UPH forum board. Fail. Webguy out!
:cheers:

Looks like I may have started something :D if you can get a colored decal I'd appreciate it but if not I understand! Thanks guys. Y'all do an awesome job with this site.

I am called OC, they are going to kick Webguy and Stanley out off the premises. But I guess if the Webguy wants to eat Ramen Noodles the rest of his life, go ahead post away!:D

I miss college. I ate a ton of Ramen.

Looks like I may have started something :D if you can get a colored decal I'd appreciate it but if not I understand! Thanks guys. Y'all do an awesome job with this site.

Thanks CowboyBirdDogs. I always appreciate feedback good or bad.

Blaze Hats...

uph-blaze-hat-1.jpg

uph-blaze-hat-2.jpg

Jmac. What are you looking for?

Lazer,

Hats and decals. My Quail Forever chapter will be having a booth at the upcoming ISE, in phx, in February. Thinking of having a few hats from UPH as prizes. I would like to buy one to show to are members before the show.

Cant wait till the hats, hoodies and shirts come out. I found out about this site from the decal on the black truck above. Guess I need one on my truck too :cheers:.

-- Outdoorsmin

I have them all in the back of that truck...now you have to tell me where you saw the truck. I will see if your pulling my leg!

haha. It would take me about 2 minutes to walk over. Dont want to wake up those guard dog labs you got. Sh1t just got real :D

-- Outdoorsmin

Last edited:
Back