New Member.. Great Site!

mgm

Hi Everyone, Just joined the site today. I live in Northeast Ohio along the PA
line. I have a Llewellin Setter (15 months). Just started hunting her after Christmas. (Preserve Birds). She is doing well. Dream of someday getting out to
one of the states with a real Pheasant population. Anyway this site with all the information is great. Thanks

Welcome from South Dakota. You will enjoy this site and hopefully you will be able to some day get out this way with your setter and enjoy hunting some wild pheasants.

Welcome to UPH, We hope you enjoy your time spent here. What type gun do you shoot? Are you like me and an avid Clay bird shooter? Just trying to get to know you again welcome.---Bob

Welcome from Texas...I am a HS Principal and have a teacher that has a LS Setter. Great dog! Enjoy the site. As you surf around, you'll notice I'm everybodys favorite booger...in other words they pick on me, my truck, and my spelling. You wlil raed svreval aticrles taht raed lkie tihs. Just my way of excercising all the FORD brains on the site.

JMc I'm going to be brave and say to you. I have a 1995 CHEV. 3/4 TON. I don't use it for hunting I have a Dodge Durango 4x4 for that. I have 8.5 foot Lance Self-Contained Camper and it goes on that truck. Just thought I'd mention it to make you feel like you are not alone.---Bob

Welcome to the site! Glad to have you here. You will have a great time here, the folks are great. Any questions, just ask, these folks are the best. Once again, welcome.

Rod:cheers:

welcome

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm not going to make anyone envious of the guns I shoot. Mossberg 500, 24'' barrel, Ithaca model 37, Stoeger over under.
All 12 gauge. The Mossberg is my favorite. Just fits well and hits everything.
I do shoot some sporting clays in the off season. Along with a lot of bass fishing I will spend this off season working with the setter,(Casey). You guys have it made out there in the pheasant states!

mgm, Thank you for the information. You got it right those guys in the Midwest sure have it nice with all those Pheasants. I wish I had just 1/2 of them here in Washington. So you're a Bass man hate to say this but I'm a Walleye Nut. I guess I got that way when I was writing a weekly newspaper column. I did it for 15 years and you guessed it Walleye Fishing.---Bob

Back