New Guy

NateSmith

Hello everyone,

Not new to hunting, but definitely new to wing shooting. Went out opening weekend of dove season down here and the following weekend. Did "ok". At times, it seemed that the safest thing to be was a dove. Not proud of my shooting, but still had fun (and more importantly didn't lose any of the birds we shot.... even if it meant walking in a circle for 45 minutes). I look forward to posting reports and pics from my trips this year, as well as reading the things you all post.

On a side note, if any of you know where I can volunteer to help out during the summer months (rebuilding habitat, building/maintaining guzzlers, etc), please let me know. I live in Santa Clarita and thought about looking for a nearby club to ask them as well.

Anyhow, I look forward to interacting with you in the future.

Cheers,

Nate

Hello Nate and Welcome to UPH. There are quail forever chapters in San Gabriel and Riverside and also a group called Water for Wildlife who repair guzzlers down south.:cheers:

Howdy Nate.

Nice way to introduce yourself, by offering to volunteer at habitat or hunting org. projects. I hope you find opportunities and make many friends. :thumbsup:

Back