New guy!

USMC

Well gents,

I am back in Colorado after being away for 8yrs due to work.

Anyways, my GSP and DD look forward to the upcoming season. Dogs and I typically hunt during the weekends plus a couple of out of state trips a season. Mostly chase pheasants, huns, quail and sharptails. Looking forward to chasing some Duskies and prarie chickens for a change of speed.

If anyone ever needs a sidekick in training or hunting, look me up.

While we are at it,

Can anyone recommend a hunting Vet in Loveland?

Thanks in advance👍

Welcome to both you and your canine companions.

It's kind of slow this time of year, so it might be a bit before anyone stopping by can help with your inquiry.

Pictures of dogs, hunts, and miscellaneous adventures are always welcome.

David 0311

Welcome. Note my tittle 0311 :cheers:. Do you hunt S.D.? Spend a lot of time out there hunting and guiding--labs

Welcome!! Glad you are in the same town as me!! I use Valley Vet in LaSalle, Colo..Been a friend for a long time and is not a city vet..It is 35 minutes away on a good day, but I get to drive by some of my duck spots on the way!! I have been to a couple here in town before and they left a bad taste and prices were BS.:cheers::cheers:

Okay Devil Dog! Where do you reside?

Reason I like Hunting Vets is because they are practical and reasonable:10sign:

Can't wait until the season starts🍻

Near the intersection of 34 and Denver Ave. Yes, farm vets and little town vets seem to be realistic and also they understand about bird dogs!!:cheers::cheers:

Welcome. Note my tittle 0311 :cheers:. Do you hunt S.D.? Spend a lot of time out there hunting and guiding--labs

Okay Grunt!

Are in Colorado now? Hunted some in Melette, Aberdeen and Redfield when I had a LAB. Now a days I prefer to chase Sharptails, Huns and Quail with my GSP and DD. Looking forward to getting some Duskie and Blue Quail action plus a pheasant or two...

What about you?

Where in town do you reside? Maybe to get a warm up we should go hit the Eurasion doves..It is open year round and they were sure thick where I was shooting the other day!!:eek:

I am in a temp apt behind Kohls. Got a truck and will travel. Just got a Benelli Ultra Lite that I Am dying to try out.

Let me know,

Frank

I am in a temp apt behind Kohls. Got a truck and will travel. Just got a Benelli Ultra Lite that I Am dying to try out.

Let me know,

Frank

Great!! You are very close to me then!! I will keep you posted Frank!:thumbsup:

Vet... Just saw the post..

Worthington was the man for Cassidy.... He sewed her up a few times....

Steve

Back