New guy from Michigan

waggs

Hello, name is Don. Been lurking here for a few days now. Looks like a friendly place with some good people so I decided to join up.

Been upland hunting for about four years now. It all started with a 5 yr old trained gsp I rescued from a high kill shelter. Unfotunetly that dog died a year ago from cancer.
Rescued another gsp female and have training her for hunting. Its been a good learning experience and a lot of fun, but we both still have some things to learn.
Looking foward to your advice and hopfully I will have something to add to this site.

Welcome from sunny California. Jump right in and add your 2 cents. Looking toward to hearing your opinion on things.

Welcome. Don't be a stranger. How about some pics of the pup???

Welcome to UPH, Nice looking dog, hope to see you here often..........Bob

:welcome: to the site.
Mind me asking what state your from?
Thanks for the rescue:thumbsup:

Welcome lots of great advice here and if I respond some bad advice:D Are you a packer fan? Trying to recruit help to pick on viking fans:).

Yep, good folk here. Welcome to another MI guy. What part of the state? Always looking for people to train with.

Welcome Waggs, hope you continue to use UPH!:cheers:

Yep, good folk here. Welcome to another MI guy. What part of the state? Always looking for people to train with.

I live just outside of Jackson. Where you at. If you dont live to far I wouldn't mind get together for a training day or two. But I aint going anywhere near Detroit. You can have that ses-pool.

Welcome lots of great advice here and if I respond some bad advice:D Are you a packer fan? Trying to recruit help to pick on viking fans:).

Well, Its kinda hard being a Lions fan so I guess you can help you pick on the vikings. If there is any left. :laugh:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.:cool:

I'm near Lansing.

You going to be at the AARGS chapter fun trial in Sept?

I think I could be talked into it. I don't think the dog is ready for any fun trials yet. she still has some steady on point issues to get over yet.

Back