New, from Michigan

Birdhuntr1

Hello! Just wanted to introduce myself a little. I am from Michigan, have hunted pheasant(albeit the low numbers we have here), but do most of my wild bird hunting chasing ruffed grouse and woodcock. I found this site while on a scouting trip to KS. Saw some nice pheasant ground, actually was able to see and hear birds(doesn't happen here)! I have a couple of EP's and look forward to getting to know some people! Happy hunting all!

Thank you JMc! I'm hoping to retire to the Hill Country of Tx in the far off future. Fell in love with the area around Lampasas/San Saba while stationed at Hood. Are there any wild birds in that area? That will be one of the stipulations:)

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find it a lot of fun and with a lot of good information---enjoy:cheers:

Welcome to UPH sir. :thumbsup: Enjoy the site, and send some rain down here from the Great Lakes please, or we may not have many pheasants this year. :(

Welcome to Uph, glade to have you on board. Great folks on this sight, so jump right in and post away.:)

Welcome to UPH, those EP's are nice dogs, I hope you and them have some good hunts together............Bob

Welcome to the forum, great folks here:cheers:

welcome to the site from mi. to... been hunting in the thumb when hunting in mi. and did quite well this year on state land.

Sorry, it took me so long to reply. I'm not sure what's down there. I'm in the Panhandle. I agree with you though; it is a beautiful but expensive area to live.

Back