Need SxS Help!

JMc

Super Moderator
While traveling the countryside during the holidays, I came across a LeFevre 16 gauge side by side in pristine condition. Blueing and wood in excellent shape. I have been playing with the idea of getting a SxS and this gun felt great in my hands. The asking price was $700...is that a fair price? Any help or information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jim

JMC,

Go to gunbroker. Gunsamerica, guninternational, auction arms and see what the prices are. I am SxS man but don't collect. L.s

Gman

Jim:

Was it spelled LeFever or LeFevre? I once saw a old sxs that was actually a very cheap gun that had the name purposely misspelled to try to trick unsuspecting buyers.:eek::eek:
I'm not saying that is what this is but if not sure you might want to check with someone who knows.
Good luck.

Jim:

Was it spelled LeFever or LeFevre? I once saw a old sxs that was actually a very cheap gun that had the name purposely misspelled to try to trick unsuspecting buyers.:eek::eek:
I'm not saying that is what this is but if not sure you might want to check with someone who knows.
Good luck.

:D

Thats actually pretty funny, sorry to laugh, but I wonder how many guys have fallen for it and showed up at the pheasant field/ skeet range; and been told otherwise:eek:?

Back