Need Help finding a Golden Retriever!!!

David0311

SMO in your opinion what is a reasonable price for a good hunting dog? Take out the breed of choice and just put a dollar figure on it. Did you know that if you go to a shelter to "rescue" a dog it will cost you a minimum of $400. That is for a mutt. Who knows the health issues they have or the trauma they have been through that might come out later on. Have you raised a litter of puppies and given a 28 month health guarantee? That is to say, give people their money back if the dog's health is not what was promised at the point of sale. By the time I pay stud fees, vet fees, 7 -8 weeks of my time caring for those dogs I don't think the prices for puppies are out of line. But that is my opinion. I am interested in what the typical price is for a small munsterlander puppy?

Joel--

No sense getting into a duel of wits with him--

It would be like shooting a unarmed man/boy:rolleyes:

EddieMc
Congrats on the new pup. Will be just about the right age for the pheasant opener...
Good luck with the pup.. Hope you keep your hair. 😁

Hey Eddie, ignore my question re the breeder in your other post. When I get another golden it will be from the Trieven kennel. They have a great rep and their dogs are beautiful and well built.

Back