Need A Puppy

bobeyerite

Hi Fellow Hunters, I am in desperate need of a Male Brittany pup. Tony is 11 years old and he is really getting old age arthritis very bad. So much so, he is in that stage where he is good one day and down the next. I don't have a whole of money to spend on one as I'm retired and 76 years old. But I do want a good pup around 8 weeks old. For this pup will most likely be the last dog of my lifetime. If you can help me find one contact me by PM here, or

My E-Mail bobeyerite@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your help..........Bob

brittany puppy

Hi, saw your post regarding a brittany pup.
I just bought one from a guy in Clarkston - they are 5 weeks old now (June 3), and will be ready towards the end of the month.

I will contact him to see if he has any available and let you know through this site - or feel free to email me

Hope it works out,
Glenn

That post was made on 3/19/2010. I have had a pup since 3/23/2010. Gunne will be 5 months old tomorrow. Thank you for your help, but all is fine now............Bob

Thank you and the same to you. By the way; Welcome to UPH, why don't you make a post in "Introductions". Tell us about your dog and gun and such stuff. The members love to welcome new hunters...........Bob

Brit pup

Baiers Den Kennel and Shooting Preserve in Peculiar, Missouri just had a litter of 10 pups, 7 female and 3 males. Looked at them this weekend, should be ready in about 6 weeks - great hunting dogs!

NOTICE: I have a puppy thank you for help............Bob

Bobeyerite - where did you end up getting your Brit puppy. I just put a deposit down on a litter that will be born the end of January in Wilton, SD. Just curious as I didn't have much luck in my searches around here. Dave Walker tried to sell me a started dog but was only interested in a pup. Cheers.

brit pup

Happy New Year to you!
I got my Brit from a fellow in Clarkston Wa. he is not a breeder per se, he has a male and female that he hunts with and has had 3 litters from them. When I picked up my pup in June he said that he wasn't going to breed them anymore.
I talk with him frequently so I will ask him if he is planning on any more.
These are non-papered pups. The bitch is registered for the male is not. That being said, the pups come from hard working, great hunting parents. I have no complaints of the female I bought from him.
Hope this helps.... Glenn

I got my pup from Bragdon Brittanys they are in Genelle, BC Canada 1-250-693-2220. That is not far from me and I had the pup brought into the US for me to pick-up.......Bob

I just put a deposit down on a litter that will be born the end of January in Wilton, SD.

I think you have your city and/or state wrong. There is no Wilton, SD.

If anyone is interested I know of a litter of Brittanys in Wisconsin that were just born on Dec. 23rd. Excellent pups with excellent pedigrees. $500

I will have to look at their kennel. The pup that I am going to pick up in a couple months is sired by Montana's Rusty Little Pants from Tru Grit Brits in Montana and the bitch is Bullet's Northern Star out of Beeline Kennels in Carolina. Lookin' forward to chasing a Britt around the Palouse.

I will have to look at their kennel. The pup that I am going to pick up in a couple months is sired by Montana's Rusty Little Pants from Tru Grit Brits in Montana and the bitch is Bullet's Northern Star out of Beeline Kennels in Carolina. Lookin' forward to chasing a Britt around the Palouse.

ID, those are some excellent blood lines. Beeline Brittanys in North Carolina is owned by Nolan Huffman. He is producing some of the best Britts right now. Especially those from Buddy (Nolan's Last Bullet). Buddy is no longer with us but his lines continue on. the bitch is probably out of Nolan's Last Bullet. I've also heard very good things about Montana's Rusty Little Pants. Sounds like you are getting an excellent pup. Good luck!

I hope you are right. I did lots of research and this is what I came up with. We are not 100% sure the breeding took yet and if it didn't I will be back to looking so let me know if you know of any good litters out there. Doug Seikmeyer out of Blair, NE informed me of the Rusty X Star litter.

Back