My Excitement up 150% from 2012

LoneRooster

The yearly report issued by my wife states that my obssession, excitement and anticipation for this upcoming pheasant and waterfowl season is up 150% from last year when it was already at an all time high.

In her report she has mentioned how she finds me wandering around aimlessly in the garage combing over all of my hunting gear while drinking absurd amounts of budweiser.

Other reports from her have shown me displaying odd behaviors with my 2 dogs such as tying pheasant wings to my fishing poles and dragging them all over the yard

Additionally her report has indicated that she has awoken 10 times in the past week to me waking up in the middle of the night yelling ROOOSTER and/or TAKE EM!!!

Most recently she came home to find me passed out in bed with my 12 gauge shotguns (unloaded of course..safety first), 2 dogs while dressed in full camo.

The last entry in her report notes that I have stopped using my cell phone as a form of communication and am now only using my duck calls to communicate. She seems to be most upset about this....

disclaimer: although this report may be 100 percent accurate..its findings are subjective and are intended to induce a few laughs from all of us who stress to much on roadside reports.

HAPPY HUNTING

:cheers:

I am getting excited myself. Have already shot some doves but am looking forward to cooler weather. Duck opener right around the corner.

im loading the vehicle up now & washing clothes just cant wait i leave tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. heading up to chase prairie & forest grouse & maybe get into a hun or 2 if im real lucky MN grouse opener is saterday but i will get up there early friday & scout the area i plan to hunt & maybe another 2-3 areas close by... my brother will be up near ely chase n grouse as well so hope to report a few dead birds on tue-wed...

good luck to anybody else hit n the grouse woods this week end i just want my dog to get in on her 1st point hold to flush & retrieve on a wild bird & then get her in on about 5 more its her 1st year of knowing what hunting is all about so im as excited for a grouse opener as i have been for quit a few years just cant wait!!!

The yearly report issued by my wife states that my obssession, excitement and anticipation for this upcoming pheasant and waterfowl season is up 150% from last year when it was already at an all time high.

In her report she has mentioned how she finds me wandering around aimlessly in the garage combing over all of my hunting gear while drinking absurd amounts of budweiser.

Other reports from her have shown me displaying odd behaviors with my 2 dogs such as tying pheasant wings to my fishing poles and dragging them all over the yard

Additionally her report has indicated that she has awoken 10 times in the past week to me waking up in the middle of the night yelling ROOOSTER and/or TAKE EM!!!

Most recently she came home to find me passed out in bed with my 12 gauge shotguns (unloaded of course..safety first), 2 dogs while dressed in full camo.

The last entry in her report notes that I have stopped using my cell phone as a form of communication and am now only using my duck calls to communicate. She seems to be most upset about this....

disclaimer: although this report may be 100 percent accurate..its findings are subjective and are intended to induce a few laughs from all of us who stress to much on roadside reports.

HAPPY HUNTING

LOL, there are no pheasants or ducks in MN. The economy forced them out of work and they all moved to CA to work in Hollywood.

LOL, there are no pheasants or ducks in MN. The economy forced them out of work and they all moved to CA to work in Hollywood.

We can't afford them, we're sending them back.:D . Yep I'd say 150% sounds about right. Happy hunting fellas.:cheers:

the yearly report issued by my wife states that my obssession, excitement and anticipation for this upcoming pheasant and waterfowl season is up 150% from last year when it was already at an all time high.

additionally her report has indicated that she has awoken 10 times in the past week to me waking up in the middle of the night yelling roooster and/or take em!!!

The last entry in her report notes that i have stopped using my cell phone as a form of communication and am now only using my duck calls to communicate. She seems to be most upset about this....

Disclaimer: Although this report may be 100 percent accurate..its findings are subjective and are intended to induce a few laughs from all of us who stress to much on roadside reports.

Happy hunting

b-eautiful!!!!

If I didn't know you I would think this is all made up. But i do know you so I know its not:eek:

If I didn't know you I would think this is all made up. But i do know you so I know its not:eek:

Nope nope, false info. No crops added to the decline, ducks ate all of MN's fish so there are no fish here either. California is trying to keep up with the migration. Not sure what the NR lic costs out there, but that's where I would go.:laugh: I have driven 13,987 miles on narrow gravel between 8' tall corn fields and Nothing!,dang it!. Yep there are no birds here.

Just kidding there are a couple. Have fun and good luck fellas. I plan to hunt a whole bunch this year too. Riv is having pups in 2 weeks, so I will not be hitting the trials. That gives me an extra month of walking in the relay for pheasants campaign.:thumbsup:

I needed a fix bad, GOT IT, to bad it's only temporary. :confused:
Annual Montana grouse and partridge hunt and pheasant scouting trip.
I simply can't wait for the MN seasons to open.

haha indeed it is.. and whomever said something about walking for pheasants relay I just about died!

Back