Moves like this could persuade me to buy a Ford

I agree with you 100% on the Ford dealership, I like Ford vehicles alot and they didn't take billions of taxpayer money like Dodge & GM did, although America will never be like it once was, especially after this Administration gets done.

I applaud this dealership though, what a great thing to do for the Veterans.

Last edited:
Onpoint,

That's one heck of a dealership from the way that sounds. You can tell a lot of a person by their actions. I've been a Ford guy since I can first remember and them not taking a gov't bailout just increased the probability that my next vehicle will be a Ford.

Bought 4 of my last 6 vehicles from Sioux Falls Ford and have been 95% happy. Have had a few electrical issues, but not the dealerships problem. They have always supported vets, make a wish etc.
Actually owned by a gentleman from Grand Forks ND, Mr. Riedel I beleive.

I like my Dodges also but you have to give it to this Ford dealer. It's great to see them open their heart to those in need or to show our support for those who sacrificed themselves for their country

I'm a Ford Man! My wife and I both drive Ford's. Her's is an Edge and mine an Expedition. Great vehicles. My first vehicle was '56 Ford 4-door sedan, 6 cyl and "three on the tree" with OD.

Way to go Sioux Falls Ford! :thumbsup:

My first vehicle was '56 Ford 4-door sedan, 6 cyl and "three on the tree" with OD.

Way to go Sioux Falls Ford! :thumbsup:

The first car I drove was a 1962 two door ford fairlane, had a 302 in it I think ?

Hats off to Sioux Falls Ford great job :cheers: I wish some of our dealers in our area would do that around here.

Back