Most creative/memorable No Trespassing/Posted signs.

Not a no trespassing sign but a memorable sign nonetheless. Near my land in northern MN there's a chunk of ground that has multiple parcels with different owners, they all share a gate into the area and there's a sign on the gate that says "Sinners with keys, respect our hunting hours". I assume it's to warn some of the landowners not to come in during prime deer hunting time? It's an interesting sign to say the least.

Again not a trespassing sign, but I stayed a night in a real quality place in NW SD in 2016, I thought I had a pic of the sign they had at the front desk, but I can't find it. I was something like "Pets $25 extra, you lie $50"...I found that funny at the time.

Not a no trespassing sign but a memorable sign nonetheless. Near my land in northern MN there's a chunk of ground that has multiple parcels with different owners, they all share a gate into the area and there's a sign on the gate that says "Sinners with keys, respect our hunting hours". I assume it's to warn some of the landowners not to come in during prime deer hunting time? It's an interesting sign to say the least.

Cheaters (infidelity) will meet at low cost and hidden rendezvous points. Too many eyes in small-town MN where everyone knows everyone and often those in the same general adult age class are just a few degrees (or less) of freedom from actually having rendezvoused with each other.

This seems to get peoples attention. I remember seeing a hand written one years ago in SD. It simply read "Trespassers Will Be Violated".

Attachments

• 20220922_181509.jpg
    20220922_181509.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Anyone recall what is painted on the garage facing the Wendy's drive thru in Aberdeen ?

Maybe , Do You Want Fries with that?

When I was a kid, a neighbor had a "no trespassing" sign that was spring loaded, he'd put a pheasant head on it and when someone came by and ground pounded it, the "no trespassing" sign would pop up.

My favorite was a typical no trespassing sign. it said "No Trespassing"
below that it said "Owner" and had a line to write your name. On that line it simply said
"Shoots to Kill"

Got my attention

Just saw one posted a fence pole near Gettysburg, SD this past week while pheasant hunting from Oklahoma: "Caution"
"There's nothing in here that is worth your life."
I kept driving..

A rancher who owned the very NW corner of KS stacked some big square bales there and hung a big sign that said "Cattle Forever."

Back