Morning temps from your yard/area

The Official low was minus 30 degrees F in Sioux Falls, SD at 5:41AM this morning, breaking the old record for the date by 10 degrees. It's still 8 below by mid afternoon.

While I like hunting pheasants in winter, this is too cold even for me. Maybe if I was 40 years younger, I'd be out there.

Landman, I went out today (Sat) around Delmont and Armour. I wish I could say it was because I was macho but actually the wife kicked me out of lodge and she was tired of the dog whining. I think was only -1. Pretty good bird action and man they are really holding tight in trees. With warmer temps, light winds and couple inches of fresh snow overnight they might hold a little tighter for you. Might want to think about giving it one last try on Sun?

Sitting on -29 below this morning

Northern Minnesota, where even men realize they have nipples..LOL

-22 here at 8:45am in St Cloud, MN. No wind, so the last day of the season won't be so bad. I remember driving down to Iowa for a day hunt last year, we got to our spot and the temp on the truck read -22 and the wind must have been 15-25 mph. That was the worst, but we did kick-up some birds. Hope everyone had a good season.

Warming trend. :eek: from -35 to -33 Sun morning, now -31. :)

-9 here this morning in the QC
heat wave coming in today we are supposed to be around 10 deg above zero yeah

A balmy -2 this morning in Troy, MO. We are about 30 minutes north of St. Louis. Quail and Pheasant closes the 15th. Time for a couple more outings.

Back