Minnesota Twins

Dakotazeb will it work this fall when the Vikings play on Monday night.

Seems to work for the Twins so I suppose I can try it on the Vikes! :)

Okay you Twins fans, where do we go from here? Twins will likely set a franchise record for losses in a season. It was another painful season to watch. I really don't think much will change unless the Pohlads sell the team but that is highly unlikely. They got rid of Terry Ryan and not Rob Anthony must go. Not sure any of the coaches are safe including Molitor. But all pitching coaches have to be let go. There is some promising young talent on this team if they can only continue to improve. Obviously the biggest hole in the pitching. But it is so huge I don't see anyway to improve it in one season and there doesn't appear to be much pitching talent in their minor league system. Speaking of letting people go, it there any way we can get rid of Mauer?

Okay you Twins fans, where do we go from here? Twins will likely set a franchise record for losses in a season. It was another painful season to watch. I really don't think much will change unless the Pohlads sell the team but that is highly unlikely. They got rid of Terry Ryan and not Rob Anthony must go. Not sure any of the coaches are safe including Molitor. But all pitching coaches have to be let go. There is some promising young talent on this team if they can only continue to improve. Obviously the biggest hole in the pitching. But it is so huge I don't see anyway to improve it in one season and there doesn't appear to be much pitching talent in their minor league system. Speaking of letting people go, it there any way we can get rid of Mauer?

I agree with you on the pitching coach needing to go. Pohlad has said that Molitor is safe for next season, but nothing beyond that. Mauer, as you probably know, has a full no-trade clause so unless he wants out of town, he's not going anywhere. I do think Rob Anthony deserves a shot to work for the next GM/President of baseball ops. I don't think he's the right fit for the next GM, but he did at least make some moves at trade deadline as the interim GM. Should be interesting to watch over the next month or two!

Back