Minnesota Heartland Preserve

Dakotazeb

I received the following email from Terry Fagen at the Minnesota Heartland Preserve. I'm sure the others that were at the UPH Hunt last Saturday probably also received the same email but I thought I would pass it on.

On April 30th we will have our land hunt customer appreciation day
We will release all the birds we have left, cost $45.00 per gun.
We will have 2 different start times with 5 groups during each session with minimum of 4 people per group
1st session starts at 9:00 ends at 1:00
2nd session will start at 2:00 and end at 6:00
We will be grilling hotdogs in between sessions

Pass the word in case I may have missed anyone

any question please call
space is limited, reserve your spot soon.

Terry 320-905-0820
Richard 320-212-1646
Greg 320-212-1202
Minnesota Heartland Preserve
Granite Falls

You going Zeb?

I'm thinking about it 4hours or running the dog would be fun. But I wonder how many people there will be?

I have a group of 7 going right know. All the dogs are flushers. I will be talking to Terry at Noon today to see how many birds they still have. Should be a good time!:thumbsup:

Talked to Terry, they have 250 birds left. I think they are goint to limit it to 40 people total. 20 per outing. 125 birds / 20 people I will take that for $45 any day. Hope to see some of you there. Waterdog, BigJon and some of are freinds will be there.:thumbsup:

I think I'll be there and bringing Teal Dog with to flush those running birds for us pointer guys. We should have our four or five guys. Will the GF be going T-Bear?

I think I'll be there and bringing Teal Dog with to flush those running birds for us pointer guys. We should have our four or five guys. Will the GF be going T-Bear?

My GF will be there and one of my other buddys GF's. Sounds great see you there.:thumbsup:

Count me in, I would like to meet you guys. Do I call Terry?

Yep Call Terry or someone one the list Zeb posted.

Were in group of 5 two lady's One EP - three GSP's and one Teal Dog:D
We are hunting the second section 2pm till 6pm

Had a great time on Saturday. Sure glad we did not hunt in the afternoon the wind was getting realy bad. Ended up with 27 out of 30. Jeffs springer was sure fun to watch. Sure is going to be a long summer caint wait for fall! ( or just huning season to start again )

We hunted the afternoon lots of fun in the wind. We had TealDog hunt this area so us pointed guys could run the rest of the land and I think they planted half of the birds there. That little 10month Lab would just keep putting up birds lucky bastard. She was starting to sit to flush that was pretty cool.
My pointer got a nice long distance retrieve all on his own He even ran into the pond trying to get a muskrat. He is now retieving to hand all the birds not that great for a Lab but for a pointer its pretty sweet. Good day fun to run the dogs.
Jeffstally had a sweet looking red setter I would like to watch that pup run someday.

@ Gustav
How was the fishing hope you found a nice shelter belt to hide behind.

Back