Military Veterans

Dakotazeb

I'm curious how many military veterans we have on this site. Please list your branch of service dates of service.

I'll get it started:

US Army
May 1968 -March 1971

Last edited:
Good idea George;

US Navy.
Jan 22 1952 to 3 Dec. 1955
2 years on the USS Wadleigh DD689
2 Years Navel Air Station, Minneapolis, MN

Last edited:
US Marine Corps

July '03 - July '07

Thank you so much for your service to this country.
From my family to yours on this Thanksgiving.

US Navy
1983 - 1987
Squadron VA-146 I fix A-7E Harleys Davidson's of the Fleet because they leak fliuds everywhere

Navy JAG

Navy JAG Corps
'81 - '84
Naval Legal Service Office, Naval Station San Diego and Naval Air Station North Island
Command Duty Officer, Naval Station San Diego

Last edited:
Thank You for Veteran Query

I'm curious how many military veterans we have on this site. Please list your branch of service dates of service.

I'll get it started:

US Army
May 1968 -March 1971

Thanks for asking and thanks for serving.

1999 US Air force Combat Controller....medical discharge after a shattered right arm and wrist. never made it through training.:(

thanks to those who served.:)

joe

USAF 1990-present KC-135 Crew Chief. Thanks to all that have served and are currently serving. Also a big thanks to those who support us.:thumbsup:

God Bless to all and Thank You!!!!!

Rod​

Dangerous Time to Soldier

I'll get it started:

US Army
May 1968 -March 1971

Sounds like Nam service.

Submariner

US Navy - March '83 to March '89
4yrs 3mos aboard USS L.Mendel Rivers SSN 686

Submariners like GittinBirdy was are at the tip of the pointy end of the U.S. military sword. In World War II our Navy Submarine Service of the Pacific theater of action had the highest casualty rate of the entire war.

Last edited:
Sounds like Nam service.

BritChaser,

I was one of the fortunate ones and didn't get sent to Nam. I was a Medic and spend the majority of my service time in Germany.

DZ

Back