Miles city or Baker Hotel recomendations

mt1784

Looking to take the kids on a late pheasant hunt in that area. Any places you guys would recommend? Thanks

So looks like, we might be heading more north. Anyone stay in Sidney? Looks like most of the chain hotels accept dogs

So looks like, we might be heading more north. Anyone stay in Sidney? Looks like most of the chain hotels accept dogs
The area around Sidney will yield a better population of pheasants than Baker or Miles City. The oil industry is not in a "boom" mode therefore motel rooms are available. Sidney has historically been a pheasant destination, so pet friendly rooms should be no problem. Hunting access can be tricky-- I would recommend On X for your GPS and don't be hesitant to knock on doors and ask permission. Good Luck.
Bead on a Bird

The area around Sidney will yield a better population of pheasants than Baker or Miles City. The oil industry is not in a "boom" mode therefore motel rooms are available. Sidney has historically been a pheasant destination, so pet friendly rooms should be no problem. Hunting access can be tricky-- I would recommend On X for your GPS and don't be hesitant to knock on doors and ask permission. Good Luck.
Bead on a Bird
Thanks, After talking to some biologist I think it will be worth the extra drive time. I have lots of pins dropped on the ONX just have to drive them and see what actually has cover and what has been grazed or hayed into oblivion.

i stayed in Sidney this October , several pet friendly hotels. Good pizza joint up the road in Fairview. Good choice

Ended up in Sidney. Had a good time but man was it cold.

Attachments

• 20211227_163229.jpg
    20211227_163229.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 13
  • 20211227_163207.jpg
    20211227_163207.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 20211228_161324.jpg
    20211228_161324.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Back