Mid-Size Pickup Truck

Yes, I had the power seat in my Tacoma TRD crew. I tried lots of adjustments but the biggest factor was the lack of support relative to the bottoms of the legs. unless you lay the seats back excessively you can’t find a comfortable position. ive owned Toyotas before and while the trucks are mostly bullet proof they also don’t get updates nearly as often, in this case I had a 2010 was my last new one. I’ve since owned a 2011 f150 4x4screw with 5.0 and currently a 2018 crew with 3.5 ecoboost. Both these motors made much more horsepower and at the same time matched the truck in fuel economy and the ecoboost beat it by 25% in fuel mileage.
So you're comparing a 2010 to a 2023? I thought you had a more current model. You are also back to comparing midsize to full size. My GMC Sierra had more leg room and tow capacity than my Tacoma but that isn't a fair comparison. They are not designed to do the same thing. Tacoma to Ranger to Canyon is a fair comparison. Sierra to F150 is a fair comparison.

I just remembered that my large buddy who drives a Nissan has a son bigger than him who drives a Colardo. He likes it. I'll ask about headroom.

I just remembered that my large buddy who drives a Nissan has a son bigger than him who drives a Colardo. He likes it. I'll ask about headroom.
I liked the Tacoma but since I'm built like a giraffe and drive 500 miles per day for 5 days from MT to AK or AK to MT,
legroom and driver comfort was important to me so I went with the Colorado.

I just bought a Tacoma TRD. Looked at all the options mentioned. I thought the best motor was the Ranger. Comfort was probably the GM/Chevy. Nissan was nice too. I got the Toyota more for reliability than anything else. It's ok, fairly comfortable, handles like a truck, don't particularly like the transmission motor that much. Seems to search for gears too much and gets boggy unless I stomp on the gas more than I think I should.

I did just do a 300m drive with 1000lbs of rock in the back. Handled fine and got about 20mpg but with a light tail wind.

Did get to go off road a little and it was very good. I think it's ugly too.

I just read a review of the 2023 Chevy Colorado.
There is no way to manually turn on or off the headlights or door locks.

Also only 4-cylinder engines...
the V-6 and the Duramax Diesel that were available in the previous Colorado are no longer offered in 2023.

Back