Male Brittany - good bloodline and experience on Pheasant, needs home

southernblues

Buddy of mine in Clay Center, KS has a 5 yr old Brittany male, intact who needs to find a great hunting home. My buddy has a business and become overwhelmed with traveling and big game hunting and wants to find a quality home for his hunting dog.

Pedigree has Marcars Jac a Dan D, Microdot, Beans Blaze, Sniksho Midge.

PM me if interested. I'm trying to get pics.

Can you provide some details about the dog? Traning, hunting style, does he retrieve to hand, does he back, how much hunting he's had, obedience, size of dog, etc.

Pics would be great and also if you can post a copy of the pedigree that would help.

Somebody may fall into a really great hunting partner due to circumstances of the owner. Some great Britts in that pedigree.

NB

While traveling on business I'm trying to collect all the info from my buddy via fb.

He says he's good mannered (with kids), good with other dogs, hunts hard and loves to please. He is 4 yrs old and about to turn 5. He will be FREE to a good, hunting home as my buddy is sick about not getting him out and about like he use to. I've got some PM's about this dog so I'll try to respond with all the info.

Travis

Hey Travis thanks for posting Red on here i picked him up yesterday im excited to get him out to see what he can do...So far im pretty impressed.. Ready for some cooler weather..

Good deal. I sent the link of this thread to my buddy and just connected the dots. Good to know another good bird dog is going to a good home.

Let's see some more pics of Red and his new hunting partner!

Congrats Sparks, I hope you and your new dog have a fine seaon together. I love Brits so I know they are great hunting dogs..........Bob

Back