LOST DOG in Sioux Falls

Dakotazeb

My stepson's Brittany, Jake, was being boarded at Hidden Paradise Kennels in NE Sioux Falls and somehow he got out and is missing. He has been spotted several times but has eluded people. Which seems funny since he is a very friendly dog. He is about 6 years old, lanky, long legs and lean. This has been reported to about every place possible in Sioux Falls and multiple posts and shares on Facebook. If any one on this site is anywhere near that area please keep a lookout for him. He is wearing an orange collar with my stepson's name and phone number on it.

I shared it on my Facebook page. I have a couple dozen friends in that area. Prayers that Jake is returned home safely.

I shared it on my Facebook page. I have a couple dozen friends in that area. Prayers that Jake is returned home safely.
Thanks. My stepson and his family are visiting us in Arizona so it's tough when you're 1,600 miles away and can't do anything.

Jake is still on the loose. He made it through the night and has been stopped by several people today. Obviously he is running scared as he won't come to anyone. Hope they can corral him soon as he has been running across busy streets and I229.

Loose is Sioux Falls is definitely cause for concern....in my town, well, he will be back. Gus has has an air-tag on him now. He left through the under-ground fence as I was typing this...again. It took about 4 minutes to find him with that, compared to sometimes looking for an hour and giving-up until he comes back around and won't cross back into the yard. I have the stimulation on high, but he continues to sneak out, I need to get him out more to burn off that energy. I hope he is found safe. Maybe A5 is harboring him, if he is lucky.

Been calling dog catchers? Part of the PD, I assume?
You name it and they have been contacted. Lots of people volunteering their time. Numerous sightings but he won't come to anyone. My stepson's fiance flew back yesterday and was able to get close to him last night but he then bolted. Jeff, my stepson, flew back this morning and is now there. We are hoping that he will come to Jeff. He was spotted in the same area again this morning but I haven't gotten any recent reports.

That simple air tag has made finding mine much quicker. It is not the answer if the dog isn't in town, they need to get somewhat in the vicinity of an Apple phone. Glad this ended well! My dog is also skittish of people he doesn't know, so the tags on his collar don't help much. I live in a very small town, nothing like SF and the traffic there, can't imagine having him loose/lost in Sioux Falls!.

Back